QuickBooks is an award-winning accounting software program developed by Intuit, but during the QuickBooks certification generation, you need the QuickBooks validation code.
Such cases occur when verifying software, but the verification code is incorrect. If so, an error associated with the QuickBooks verification code may occur. With this, if you know more about this issue, contact our QuickBooks Online support team.
What do you need to do to solve this problem?
Before you resolve the QuickBooks Verification Code error message, there are a few requirements that you should consider –
- Your QB Software Membership must be activated.
- The QB product package description you provided must be identical to the product code and license number.
- Make sure you receive a confirmation email to verify that you have actually purchased the product you downloaded.
- If you have purchased a compact disc (CD), please make sure that your CD has a bright colored sticker on the cover.
Go through these step / checkpoint before troubleshooting validation code
Make sure the following points are correct before attempting any solution:
- Activate QuickBooks and verify that the license number and product code is verified, matching the stickers in the QuickBooks product package.
- For downloaded products – see Purchase Confirmation Email Received from Intuit.
- If you purchased QuickBooks on CD – look for a darker sticker on the original CD cover.
Solution To Fix QuickBooks Validation Code Trouble
Solution 1 Check and verify your System date & Time Setting is correct or not
- Close QuickBooks Desktop
- Then click right on the time they display on the window -> Choose adjust/set time & date.
- Select current date & time to keep the data current.
- Then Apply and click ok
- After this open QuickBooks Desktop then Select help click on Activate QuickBooks >> Start Activation (If you have a Canadian version of QB, click Help >> Register QuickBooks >> Start QuickBooks Registration)
- Type the QuickBooks Validation Code and select Next.
Solution 2 Reset the .ecml file
- Close your QuickBooks Application File
- Make sure that any process associated with QuickBooks is not inactive.
- Open the task manager by pressing Ctrl, Esc and Shift keys simultaneously. If you have Windows 10 on your device, you will need to select more details to open the task manager.
- Then Select processes and sort the results in alphabetical order. You can do this by clicking on the image name title.
- Now press the Windows and R keys together to open the Run window.
- Type in the following area – “C: \ Program Data \ Intuit \ Entertainment Client \ Version 8 or Version 6” and click OK.
- The folder that opens is a file called “EntitlementDataStore.ecml”. Right click on it and then select >>Delete option.
- Open your QB application and proceed with the instructions to register. Now you can enter your QuickBooks activation code.
Solution 3 Reactivate MSXML
For 64-bit operating systems – use the following commands to activate MSXML.
- Go to the Start menu and type d cmd. ‘
- Note: In Windows 8 on the keyboard, you need to click on ‘Windows Key’ and type d cmd. Now, right-click and select Administrator Run as Administrator.
When you are at the c: prompt, enter cd \ windows \ syswow64
- Type Regsvr32MSXML 4.dll ‘and press enter.
- Type Regsvr32MSXML 6.dll and press Enter
For 32-bit operating systems – enter MSXML with the following command.
- Open the ‘Run’ window and select ‘Windows Key + R’ on the keyboard.
- Type CMD and press Enter
- Then Type Regsvr32 MSXML 4.dll and press Enter
- Type Regsvr32 MSXML 6.dll and press Enter
Solution 4- Create a new Windows Admin to activate QuickBooks validation code
For Windows 10
- First, click on Start and select “
- Next, select ‘Accounts’ and click on ‘Family and Other Users’
- Other users click ‘Add another to it’
- At the bottom of the page, select whether this person is not signed
- Now, at the bottom of the next page, add a user who has no Microsoft account.
- Type the new account name.
- Note: To ensure security, it is advisable to enter a new account password.
- Then Select Finish. By default you will see that the new account is set as a standard user.
- Select the newly created account, click Admin, and then click OK
- After creating a new user, sign out of Windows and sign in again as a new user
- Then open the QuickBooks Desktop and try to register by going to Help >> Activate QuickBooks >> Getting Started. Click for the Canadian version of QuickBooks >> QuickBooks Registration >> Start registration.
- If this fixes an error, you can decide whether you want to keep or remove a new administrative user.
For Windows 8
- First open the computer window and press Computer Windows + E ‘on the keyboard.
- Select the ‘Computer’ option and click on ‘Open Control’.
- Now select ‘User Account’ and click on ‘Manage others’
- When the Account Account window opens, select ‘Add New User in PC Settings’.
- Now enter ‘Enter Username and Domain Name’ and click Next
- Then Select ‘Admin Access’ and click ‘New User’
- Once you’ve created a new user, sign out of Windows, and then sign in as a new user.
- Open the QB Desktop and register by clicking on Help >> Register QuickBooks >> Click for the Canadian version of QuickBooks >> >> QuickBooks Registration >> Start registration.
- If the problem is resolved, you may decide to place a new admin user or remove it and continue with the existing one.
- Read more about QuickBooks Registration error
For Windows 7
- Click on the ‘Start Windows’ option and select ‘Control’
- Select ‘User Accounts’ and then select ‘Manage User Accounts’.
- When the ‘User Accounts window’ opens, select Accounts
- Enter ‘New User Name’ and Domain Name and click Next
- Select ‘Admin Access’ for New User, ‘Select’
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop and try to register by going to Help >> Activate QB >> Getting Started. Click for the Canadian version of QuickBooks >> >> Activate QuickBooks >> Start registration.
- If this fixes this error, decide whether to place a new admin user and delete it and continue with the existing one.
Solution 5- Reinstall the QB Clean Installation
When the QuickBooks Desktop function is damaged and the QB Desktop does not modify the usual re-installation problem, it is necessary to uninstall the QuickBooks Desktop, skip the installation files, and re-install the QuickBooks Desktop.
If you see an incorrect product version when installing from a download, follow these steps:
Solution 6 Close the QuickBook Installation window
- Find the blue and gray icons for the QB installer on the desktop
- Now double click on the icon to start the installation
- When the installer captures the files, select ‘Yes to all’ when prompted to overwrite existing files.
To end this blog, there is a problem with the QuickBooks Validation Code. We want to let you know that our group is for you.We know how to support QuickBooks that can solve every one of your QuickBooks problems.we are 24/7 available in your service. You just have to call on our QuickBooks Online Support telephone number +1-862-781-0681.