QuickBooks plays an important role in managing the sales, inventory and other financial needs of your business. When it gets stuck, QuickBooks File Doctor comes to fix any error in the company files, which makes the work go smoothly. You must download and install the QuickBooks file document to begin the repair process. If you receive a message that the QuickBooks file doctor cannot repair, it means that the repair tool failed to deliver. However, QuickBook file document failure is very rare; Trust that the file Doctor QuickBooks is trustworthy.
If you have trouble opening your company file, QuickBooks File Doctor can help. Use it when you see:
Error is -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130.
List of customers, sellers or employees is missing or empty.
What is QuickBooks file Doctor
With the QuickBooks File Doctor tool, the user no longer has to worry about damaged or corrupted company files or networks. QuickBooks File doctor is designed and developed to diagnose and repair Bug, which prevents the accounting software from running smoothly. QBFD is a simple file repair tool that enables users to solve file types and data corruption, network diagnostics, Windows problems, and more.
QuickBooks Company File Diagnostic Tool and QuickBooks Network Connectivity Diagnostic Tool. The two tools are integrated into the QuickBooks File Doctor tool program.
This tool is built-in to the 2014 R5 and later versions, but the Internal File Therapist not only helps users solve data related to problems, it also helps the user to acquire company file issues, or any kind of problems.You can download, install and run QB File Doctor to get rid of data loss in your software.
What Kinds of Error and Company file issues fixed by QuickBooks File Doctor ?
- All the Error of 6000 series such as -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130.
- All the H error Series such as error H101. H202, H303 or H505, these errors are related to network issues or wrong set up of multi mode.
- In Case the List of customers, sellers or employees is missing or empty.
- Due to wrong setting or firewall interference
- In case you are able to open a sample file but your main data files seem to be corrupted or damaged and it is not open.
QuickBooks File Doctor Key Features
- Accountant Access-Remote Access From Anywhere
- Accounting Reports – Immediate access to business performance through reports
- Cash Flow Management – Instant recording of bills.
- Free and unlimited support or support
- Automatic backup latest stats
- Data Protection – Secure data
- Invoice – Professional invoice
- Cloud Accounting – Can manage any device
- Cost Tracking – Tax Time
Install and Run QuickBooks File Doctor
Here the steps to install and run QB File Doctor.
Installing the QuickBooks file doctor
You can install this software only if your version is new on 2016 or Windows machine. This tool is not compatible with previous versions of QuickBooks, nor does it work on Mac machines. This tool is very easy to download and install:
- Step 1: First Go to intuit to download the installation package.
- Step 2: You can double click on the setup and proceed with the instructions.
- Step 3: Then Enter your login id and password in QuickBooks credentials.
- Step 4: Click on “Host PC” or “Workstation PC” depending on who you are.
- Step 5: The software is now installed and you can select the file or error you want to fix from here.
Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- From the QuickBooks Tool Hub, select the Company File Issues tab.
- Then Select Run QuickBooks File Doctor. The file doctor may take a minute to open. Note: If the QuickBooks file does not launch Doctor, search for QB Desktop File Doctor and start it manually.
- In QuickBooks File Doctor, select your company file from the drop-down menu. If you do not see your file, browse to find your file and select Search.
- Select your file (middle option only) and then select Continue.
- Enter your QuickBooks admin password, and then select Next.
- Scan time depends on your file size. In most cases, this can take up to 5 minutes. Once the scan is complete, open QuickBooks and your company file. Your problem has been resolve, even if the scan claims to be unsuccessful.
Follow the steps for the bugs you see
Important: If you are using a newer version of the QuickBooks desktop and are trying to recover an old company file, you may have the option to change it.
- This is optional. Select File Repair for your current QuickBooks version first.
- If the repair is not successful, select Open File in the latest version of QuickBooks to update the file.
Once updated, you will not be able to open your company file in previous versions of QuickBooks.
If you open a company file from QuickBooks Desktop 2011 or earlier, you have a few options.
- Open the file in the latest version of QuickBooks: This will open your company file in QuickBooks 2011 or later.
- Repair the file in your current version: This will repair the company file for your current version of QuickBooks.
Update and backup QuickBooks
After correcting your company file, return it. For detailed steps, see Backup of your company file.You should also check for any software updates. On the QuickBooks Desktop, go to the Help menu and select Update QuickBooks Desktop. Run updates regularly to help overcome bugs and verify data and recreate.
Built-in QuickBooks file doctor
All newer versions of QuickBooks come with a built-in file document. However, in general, external software is usually more recommended. However, for some minor bugs, you can use the built-in version as follows:
- Open the software but do not open the files.
- Go to Menu-Utilities-Repair File and Network Issues.
- Then Click Browse and select the file you want to repair.
- There will be another dropdown menu under Advanced settings. Click on the option that currently applies to you.
- Enter your admin ID and password and click Next.
- After confirmation, open and check the file.
What is the difference between a built-in QB file and an external file?
Although their basic functionality is the same there are big differences between the two.
- First, External QuickBooks File Doctor is a special software that you install, which is different from the main QuickBooks software. On the other hand, the underlying file is part of Doctor Who’s main QuickBooks software – it is not install separately.
- Second, with an external QuickBooks file doctor, you can repair any file or network error on your computer. However, the underlying document is limited to repairing QB files.
- Third, software solutions have limitations for both types of errors. As for external software, it is limited to some QB errors, corrupted or damaged files and networking issues, and only fixes any built-in QB file.
QB File Doctor Restrictions
Although this is great software, the following issues need to be addressed:
- It is only used in the USA, UK and Canada.
- The built-in Doctor Server 2003-2012 and only supports Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- QuickBooks File Doctor can not make a file larger than 2 GB.
- You cannot use the software in offline mode.
- Only the administrator is allows to use the software.
The above information about QuickBooks File Doctor should be clear to you. And, if not, you can contact QuickBooks experts at a toll-free QuickBooks support phone Number. Whenever you encounter a company file or network problem, you can use this tool. Our QuickBooks experts offer the best bug fixing techniques and QuickBooks Pro hosting solutions.